[LMH]Exploiter progress

Nyef nyef@softhome.net
Wed Sep 10 17:05:01 2003

Hello all.

For those of you who haven't been watching the CVS commits, and for those
of you who have been watching, but don't know what it means, here's where
exploiter is right now:

Instance funcalling is semi-working. It always calls
INSTANCE-HASH-FAILURE, which in turn calls the required method. SELF is
being bound, but the rest of the flavor bindings aren't. The binding of
SELF is being done after the invocation of INSTANCE-HASH-FAILURE, rather
than before, and is being done as the first binding in the function's
frame rather than as a separate closure binding prior to invocation.

Method function invocation is semi-working. The self-mapping-table isn't
being bound, but the functions invoke well enough for now.

Initialization presently runs through to the first invocation of miscop
047 STACK-GROUP-RESUME, which is being used for the first invocation of
the scheduler.

Let me say that again: We're at the first stack group switch.

All programming can be viewed as an exercise.
Alastair Bridgewater
e-mail: nyef@softhome.net