[LMH]Do these guys still own lots of Explorers?

ford@objs.com ford@objs.com
Tue Apr 1 08:40:01 2003

--Boundary_(ID_H7bb5X1QIbcPq0E5uamFjQ)

Use http://www.google.com/language_tools, e.g.:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hossliquidator.ch%2Fdefault_sw.asp&langpair=de%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

>Perhaps a posting to comp.lang.lisp appealing for help in obtaining
>some of them would be helpful? (I do not have a newsfeed that allows
>posting.)

Done.

Steve

--
Steve Ford
OBJS

--Boundary_(ID_H7bb5X1QIbcPq0E5uamFjQ)

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
John Morrison wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">Hi;

On Tuesday 01 April 2003 11:16 am, <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:ford@objs.com">ford@objs.com</a> wrote:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Yes, it was SwissAir who uses Explorers for gate scheduling, and

Swiss International Air Lines, <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.swiss.com">http://www.swiss.com</a>, so maybe they have
the Explorers, or maybe not.

Anyone on this list in Switzerland?
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
I was so quick on the trigger when I sent this message, that I hadn't
yet followed the links on the web site to the "liquidation" area of
the site.  When I followed the links, I found an "email for info"
form.

I would've sent an inquiry about the LispMs, but's it's not in a
language I can either read or write.  Can anybody help out?</pre>
Use <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.google.com/language_tools">http://www.google.com/language_tools</a>, e.g.:<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hossliquidator.ch%2Fdefault_sw.asp&langpair=de%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools">http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hossliquidator.ch%2Fdefault_sw.asp&amp;langpair=de%7Cen&amp;hl=en&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;oe=UTF-8&amp;prev=%2Flanguage_tools</a>
  <pre wrap="">Perhaps a posting to comp.lang.lisp appealing for help in obtaining
some of them would be helpful? (I do not have a newsfeed that allows
posting.)</pre>
Done.<br>
Steve<br>
  <pre wrap="">Alternatively, maybe some individual collectors (Hi, William) or
groups like the Retro-Computing Society of Rhode Island (Hi, guys)
would be interested, too.

-jm

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Steve

John Morrison wrote:
    </pre>
      <pre wrap="">Hi;

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.f**kedcompany.com">www.f**kedcompany.com</a> reported that Swiss Air has stopped flying as of
yesterday.

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.swissair.com/">http://www.swissair.com/</a>

Weren't they supposed to be buying up all the old Explorers?

-jm
      </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
  </pre>

<title>signature</title>
       <tt>Steve Ford<br>
   OBJS<br>
   West Grove, PA<br>
   610 345 0448</tt><br>

--Boundary_(ID_H7bb5X1QIbcPq0E5uamFjQ)--