[LMH]Do these guys still own lots of Explorers?

John Morrison jm@mak.com
Tue Apr 1 07:42:00 2003

Hi;

On Tuesday 01 April 2003 11:16 am, ford@objs.com wrote:
> Yes, it was SwissAir who uses Explorers for gate scheduling, and
> probably owned most of the surviving Explorers.
>
> However, as I understand it, most operations of SwissAir are now part of
> Swiss International Air Lines, http://www.swiss.com, so maybe they have
> the Explorers, or maybe not.
>
> Anyone on this list in Switzerland?

I was so quick on the trigger when I sent this message, that I hadn't
yet followed the links on the web site to the "liquidation" area of
the site.  When I followed the links, I found an "email for info"
form.

I would've sent an inquiry about the LispMs, but's it's not in a
language I can either read or write.  Can anybody help out?

Perhaps a posting to comp.lang.lisp appealing for help in obtaining
some of them would be helpful? (I do not have a newsfeed that allows
posting.)

Alternatively, maybe some individual collectors (Hi, William) or
groups like the Retro-Computing Society of Rhode Island (Hi, guys)
would be interested, too.

-jm

--
==== John Morrison