[LMH]Do these guys still own lots of Explorers?

Robert Swindells rjs@fdy2.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 1 09:03:01 2003

John Morrison wrote:
>On Tuesday 01 April 2003 11:16 am, ford@objs.com wrote:
>> Yes, it was SwissAir who uses Explorers for gate scheduling, and
>> probably owned most of the surviving Explorers.
>>
>> However, as I understand it, most operations of SwissAir are now part of
>> Swiss International Air Lines, http://www.swiss.com, so maybe they have
>> the Explorers, or maybe not.
>>
>> Anyone on this list in Switzerland?

>I was so quick on the trigger when I sent this message, that I hadn't
>yet followed the links on the web site to the "liquidation" area of
>the site.  When I followed the links, I found an "email for info"
>form.

There are also links to interim reports from the liquidators, which are
in english.

The ground services stuff sounds to have been handled by separate
companies which seem to be working with Crossair in the new setup.

Robert Swindells