[LispM-Hackers] Imminent death of the SSDN2 predicted!

Nyef nyef@softhome.net
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 00:06:23 -0500 (EST)

On 1 Mar 2002, James A. Crippen wrote:

> When Mr. Bridgewater (or any other willing volunteer for that matter)
> has the rest of the SSDN2 converted into text I will probably remove
> the PS/PDF versions from the web server and public access.  I'll keep
> them around for backup, but I think the text versions should suffice,
> since there's no real graphics in the original.  I'm also getting
> tired of four hour long downloads from Mongolia and Zaire that slow
> down my link at random times during the day... (^_^)

You might also consider removing the full version and all the individual
sections that have already been converted, which would save you at least
some bandwidth...

And the URL where I've been uploading the converted sections when I'm done
with them to is, as always, http://www.dridus.com/~nyef/lispm/ssdn2/

Conversion of section 7 is already in progress.

> 'james

All programming can be viewed as an exercise.
Alastair Bridgewater
e-mail: nyef@softhome.net