[LispM-Hackers] Imminent death of the SSDN2 predicted!

James A. Crippen james@unlambda.com
01 Mar 2002 13:46:18 -0900

When Mr. Bridgewater (or any other willing volunteer for that matter)
has the rest of the SSDN2 converted into text I will probably remove
the PS/PDF versions from the web server and public access.  I'll keep
them around for backup, but I think the text versions should suffice,
since there's no real graphics in the original.  I'm also getting
tired of four hour long downloads from Mongolia and Zaire that slow
down my link at random times during the day... (^_^)

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.20939N, -149.767W