[LispM-Hackers] Backup tape for review

Paul Fuqua pf@ti.com
Mon Apr 22 15:33:00 2002

    Date: 19 Apr 2002 13:19:25 -0800
    From: james@unlambda.com (James A. Crippen)

                                                In any case it's a
    bzipped tarball on kappa at /home/lispm/cerebus_bkup_burst.tar.bz2

Is it just me, or is DNS messed up for kappa?  A lookup for
kappa.unlambda.com gives two addresses in the 10.x.x.x space, which is
reserved for internal nets.  However, the non-authoritative name server
giving those addresses, ns.unlambda.com, is at 24.237.2.36;  if I FTP to
that address it answers as kappa.

I see the same results from both work and my personal ISP.  Anyway, I
fetched the file but haven't looked at it yet.

                              pf