[LispM-Hackers] Updated web page

James A. Crippen james@unlambda.com
25 Dec 2001 21:13:41 -0900

ford@objs.com writes:

> Yep.  Maybe I gave Guy too much credit.  We dealt with Scott
> Fahlman, too, but mostly with Guy.  He came to Dallas several times
> for consulting & BBQ.  Since I was implementing Spice Guts in 68000
> assembler, he was pretty interested, Even walked through my code
> with me a couple of times, suggesting neat tricks.  We tried pretty
> hard to hire him, but his wife liked Pittsburgh, or at least that
> was his excuse.

Which is hard to believe because he wasn't in Pittsburgh when he went
to work for Thinking Machines...  It seems that his wife loves Boston
more than she did Pittsburgh. :-)

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.20939N, -149.767W