[LispM-Hackers] Compile warnings

James A. Crippen james@UnLambda.COM
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:12:34 -0800 (AKDT)

On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, John Morrison wrote:

> Hi;
>
> "James A. Crippen" wrote:
> > So do you have any clue why these are happening?  I don't want to go beat
> > on them if there's a reason for their existence.  But it does make it
> > annoying to compile and watch all these errors spit out, one for each and
> > every single line in a source file...
>
> I think it's a type coercion on output.  I (unfortunately) will not get
> a chance to look at this for at least the next several hours due to
> short-term Day Job and family priorities.  It'll probably be tomorrow at
> earliest.  If you're seeing lots of them, it might be the macro/template
> abomination I kludged up to implement the opcodes.  You might be able to
> fix one single line and make them all go away.

I'll take a look at the macro and see what I can make of it (or if I can
even understand it!  Last viewing made me cringe I recall).  More later
today if possible.

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.2069 N, 149.766 W,