[LispM-Hackers] Suggestions for Symbolics Lispms

James A. Crippen james@UnLambda.COM
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 23:14:03 -0800 (AKDT)

If you're looking to get a Symbolics Lispm then you might want to read
Fare Rideau's experiences with the MacIvory.

  http://fare.tunes.org/LispM.html

Also, you can find other Lispm links at

  http://dmoz.org/Computers/Programming/Languages/Lisp/Lisp_Machines

which is a category of the Open Directory Project that I maintain.  If you
have additions to the category feel free to use the link submission
utility to send them.  Suggestions can go directly to me.

This isn't exactly Exploder related information but I thought it might be
interesting, particularly for JM who is now living with a MacIvory.

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.2069 N, 149.766 W,