[LispM-Hackers] Compile warnings

John Morrison jm@mak.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:05:53 -0400

Hi;

"James A. Crippen" wrote:
> So do you have any clue why these are happening?  I don't want to go beat
> on them if there's a reason for their existence.  But it does make it
> annoying to compile and watch all these errors spit out, one for each and
> every single line in a source file...

I think it's a type coercion on output.  I (unfortunately) will not get
a chance to look at this for at least the next several hours due to
short-term Day Job and family priorities.  It'll probably be tomorrow at
earliest.  If you're seeing lots of them, it might be the macro/template
abomination I kludged up to implement the opcodes.  You might be able to
fix one single line and make them all go away.

Sorry for the delay...

-jm

--
==== John Morrison