[LMH] hello, anyone there?

Dan Moniz dnm at pobox.com
Mon Dec 28 06:51:54 EST 2009

Apologies in advance for my poor form in replying to myself.

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 3:14 AM, Dan Moniz <dnm at pobox.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 11:52 AM, Tim Newsham <newsham at lava.net> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> I put up some notes on using it on the lispm wiki that dan moniz
>> put up.  The wiki has since gotten a lot of spam, but there's
>> probably a clean version somewhere in the history.  Ahh, here we
>> go:
>>
>> http://labs.aezenix.com/lispm/index.php?title=Explorer_First_Tour

This does indeed work as intended.

>> here's an old spam-free edit of the main page, fwiw:
>> http://labs.aezenix.com/lispm/index.php?title=Main_Page&oldid=1529

I'm now happy to report that you can just go to:

http://labs.aezenix.com/lispm/index.php?title=Main_Page

directly!

> Cleaning up this wiki has been a lingering TODO on my list for far to
> long now, I'm glad Tim at least still finds the history useful. It's
> more motivation for making it *actually* useful again.

So, motivated way too late at night after writing my previous email, I
spent some hours doing some much needed triage and have gotten things
to a semi-sane state; see the current contents under the "News!"
section on the aforementioned and linked Main Page for more details.

Help still welcome, especially if you have MediaWiki spam cleanup
experience (in terms of purging spam content from the database, etc.)

I hope the wiki is useful, and please do not hesitate to create an
account and add more content (non-spam, natch, not that I worry about
anyone on this list)!

--
Dan Moniz <dnm at pobox.com> [http://pobox.com/~dnm/]