[LMH]Nevermore (well, exploiter actually)

Brad Parker brad@heeltoe.com
Thu May 20 08:18:01 2004

Hi,

Some dumb questions (which I think I sent before but seem to have gone
into the bit bucket)

- is there a list of names which describes an Explorer I,II & cpu names,
i.e. raven, hummingbird, etc???

- is an Explorer I essentially a CADR?  Will an E1 run CADR microcode?
(I thought I read that it would/could)

- I was fooling around with exploiter and got it past the previous disk
problem but crashed in to needing support for lexical closures.  I
thought "I'll just look at the microcode".  But, ahem, no microcode
source.  The SSDN2 is good but no substitute for definative microcode.

How come there is no source to the E1 or E2 microcode?  Can that nice person
from TI on the list dig it up, even older versions?

Seems obvious, so there must be good historical reasons - please pass
the clues :-)

-brad