Infrastructure update (was Re: [LMH] Ooh, look! List traffic!)

"Ricardo L. A. Bánffy" rbanffy@utopia.com.br
Mon Mar 8 19:34:00 2004

Lars Brinkhoff wrote:

 > Nyef <nyef@softhome.net> writes:
 >
 >> we might consider writing a few academic-looking papers on the
 >> design of the emulators and the process of their creation, and try
 >> and keep everything as innocent-looking as possible.
 >

 > Sounds much like what Bob Supnik has done with the SIMH project.  One
 > strategy could be to release a LispM emulator under the SIMH brand, to
 > make it more legitimate as a historical preservation project.

But this IS a historical preservation project.

Is anyone here expecting to accomplish any real work on emulators?

Anyway, I am sure that anything done after Nyef wrote that will never
look innocent enough.