Infrastructure update (was Re: [LMH] Ooh, look! List traffic!)

Lars Brinkhoff lars@nocrew.org
Mon Mar 8 05:57:00 2004

Nyef <nyef@softhome.net> writes:
> we might consider writing a few academic-looking papers on the
> design of the emulators and the process of their creation, and try
> and keep everything as innocent-looking as possible.

Sounds much like what Bob Supnik has done with the SIMH project.  One
strategy could be to release a LispM emulator under the SIMH brand, to
make it more legitimate as a historical preservation project.

--
Lars Brinkhoff,         Services for Unix, Linux, GCC, HTTP
Brinkhoff Consulting    http://www.brinkhoff.se/