[LMH]Movitz

Nyef nyef@softhome.net
Thu Jan 15 11:22:01 2004

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 03:07:12PM -0500, Chad Dougherty wrote:
> I saw this via another Lisp blog that I read:
>
> 	<http://www.cs.uit.no/~frodef/los0/>
>
> "...an implementation of ANSI Common Lisp that targets the ubiquitous
> x86 PC architecture "on the metal". That is, running without any
> operating system or other form of software environment. Movitz is
> a development platform for operating system kernels, embedded, and
> single-purpose applications."
>
> Not entirely related to lispm emulation, but interesting nonetheless...

Already there. The new URL is http://www.common-lisp.net/project/movitz/
and the source is in CVS.

Besides, I thought the list charter said "lisp machines, particularly
the explorer III emulator", not "lisp machine emulation"? It could quite
easily be argued that movitz is for turning a PC into a lisp machine.

> 	-Chad

--Alastair Bridgewater