[LMH]Re: LispM-Hackers digest, Vol 1 #282 - 11 msgs

Al Kossow aek@spies.com
Fri Aug 27 14:20:01 2004

I was told (by the person who made the dumps originally) that there was
something like a full pallet of tapes to be read.

--

Every tape AI still had is being read (roughly 15 THOUSAND)
It will be over a terabyte of data.

I'm hopeful the LISPM dirs will turn up on GFR tapes from the
early 80s.

I dumped the boot proms from my CADR a few weeks ago. Problem
is the prom count doesn't match what I have on the schematics.
I'll have to look again to see if I may have missed a few.