[LMH]CADR software/images?

Brad Parker brad@heeltoe.com
Fri Aug 27 13:51:01 2004

Robert Swindells wrote:

>There is also the LMI source tree.

Yup - I have some tapes to read.  More are welcome if you have them!

>I made a suggestion a while back that someone or small group of people
>could make a business proposal to new Symbolics to port OpenGenera to
>AMD64 and/or G5 in exchange for X number of licences to use the result.

An excellent suggestion.  I've made it also.

This may not make sense, but I would say the business model currently
being persued by the person who owns Symbolics does not allow for any
such entrepreneurial projects.

I am hoping this may change at some point, but it's hard to say if it
will.

I find it sad, as the world would benefit from more exposure to Genera.

-brad