[LMH]CADR software/images?

Brad Parker brad@heeltoe.com
Fri Aug 27 13:29:01 2004

Daniel Seagraves wrote:

>I have the list of everything that was supposed to exist. I'll append it
>to the message.

That's a beautiful list.  But the snapshot I found on the internet (as
you also discovered) only had a few of those directories.

Certainly no lispm or lispm* directories.

And no cons* or cadr* dirs.  I would have wet my pants if I had found
those ;-)

I'm hoping for the tapes...  Which reminds me, time to ping some folks :-)

I know many people are interested in a new lisp-os or other forward
looking things.  I am not (yet) interested in that.  I'm still far too
interested in the old machines and running them.  I love my lispms :-)

I'm enjoying the notion of sucking the CADR netlist files into a modern
synthesis tool and using one of the cheap FPGA w/sdram eval boards to
fire up nuevo-cadr.  There's certainly enough ram in most modern parts
to hold all the microcode.  It's a sick idea but a fun one...

-brad