[LMH]Diagnostic Engine Code again

James A. Crippen james@unlambda.com
Thu Sep 11 20:20:02 2003

Nyef <nyef@softhome.net> writes:

> I have a couple other pieces of code that could probably do with being on
> the server as well. I'm not sure what, if anything, they would be useful
> for, or what they might be trying to become, but they're at least related
> to the explorer system... The sxhash_test.c file that I put in my
> filespace a while ago, for example.

You can add this by simply putting it into the misc directory of your
working copy and doing a 'cvs add sxhash_test.c' and then a 'cvs
commit sxhash_test.c'. Usual commit procedure applies.

Oh, and adding a new directory is really simple. It works the same as
an ordinary file. But if the directory is empty you won't check it out
by default when updating, to get that behavior you have to say 'cvs
update -d'.

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james at unlambda.com> Lambda Unlimited
61.2204N, -149.8964W                     Recursion 'R' Us