[LMH]Diagnostic Engine Code again

Nyef nyef@softhome.net
Fri Sep 5 19:17:01 2003

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003, James A. Crippen wrote:

> Nyef <nyef@softhome.net> writes:
>
> > Attached is the source code for a Diagnostic Engine Code
> > disassembler.
>
> Y'know, there's no real reason you can't put stuff like this on the
> CVS server if you ever intend to do anything more with it. Feel free
> to create something like a 'tools' or 'misc' directory and stick these
> sorts of random hacks into it. The information could be useful, and
> it'd be easier to get to than having to dig through the list archives
> for it.

Would you believe that it simply hadn't occurred to me that it should go
into CVS? It makes sense, I suppose.

I have a couple other pieces of code that could probably do with being on
the server as well. I'm not sure what, if anything, they would be useful
for, or what they might be trying to become, but they're at least related
to the explorer system... The sxhash_test.c file that I put in my
filespace a while ago, for example.

> If you want I can do so, as well.

If you would be so kind? I'm still somewhat unfamiliar with CVS...

> 'james

All programming can be viewed as an exercise.
Alastair Bridgewater
e-mail: nyef@softhome.net