[LMH]some uExpl docs uploaded

James A. Crippen james@unlambda.com
Thu Sep 11 20:05:02 2003

Al Kossow <aek@spies.com> writes:

>  User's Guide Update (Oct 1990)
>  Development Software User's Guide (Oct 1990)
>  Release 6.1 SW Rel Info and Installation Guide for microExplorer Delivery Software (Oct 1990)
>  Release 6.1 SW Rel Info and Installation Guide for microExplorer Development System Software (Oct 1990)

Do you have the hardcopy of the ZWEI manual? Luke Gorrie was asking
about documentation for ZWEI for his work on Slime. I pointed him at
your site but wasn't sure if it was there or not.

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james at unlambda.com> Lambda Unlimited
61.2204N, -149.8964W                     Recursion 'R' Us