[LMH]DTP-Array word pointing to DTP-Array word?

Nyef nyef@softhome.net
Sun Jul 6 12:00:02 2003

Hello all.

I've been trying to coax EXP1.LOAD through INITIALIZE-DISK-SYSTEM, and
I've run into something weird. The symbol CONTROLLER-SLOT-TABLE is bound
to a DTP-Array which points to another DTP-Array word, not the more usual
(and expected) DTP-Array-Header. SSDN2 section 8 doesn't even mention this
possibility in the discussion of what the pointer field could point to.

Does anyone have any ideas on how best to handle this situation?

Thanks in advance.

All programming can be viewed as an exercise.
Alastair Bridgewater
e-mail: nyef@softhome.net