[LMH]microexplorer fonts

Carl Shapiro cshapiro@panix.com
Sat Aug 30 19:23:01 2003

   From: Al Kossow <aek@spies.com>
   Sender: lispm-hackers-admin@lists.unlambda.com

   I thought that adding the fonts to the System file manually
   would propably help, but no

IIRC, if you forget to install the fonts, your microExplorer will
definitely still boot.  Likewise, if you forget to install the
keyboard resource on a post System 6 machine, nothing catastrophic
will happen, either.

   I'm working on trying to borrow a microexplorer manual to scan.
   Carl, if you're willing to make a copy when you get back and mail
   it to me, I can get in installation docs scanned and on line.

Okay.  I'll try to allocate some time in front of the office copier
this coming week.