[LispM-Hackers] System sources online

James A. Crippen james@unlambda.com
03 Mar 2002 03:39:36 -0900

Now don't all go rush at once to look but I've put some of the system
sources online for public viewing.  The link is on the project page
in the second paragraph following the CVS instructions.  I selected a
few of the more important directories and made them public.  The rest
are not world readable (hence only kappa users can look in them).  If
you *really* think any other directories should be available
(remember, TI still owns their copyrights and just talking about this
is probably illegal and could get us all put in prison under the
PATRIOT act or some such nonsense for trying to subvert the American
Way) then bring them up for discussion on this list.

Oh and I fixed the stupid mistake I made with the SSDN chapters, and
put back the ones that weren't converted yet.  But I don't think
anybody visited between when I made the mistake and when I corrected
it so it doesn't really matter anyway, does it?  I'm honestly going to
bed now.  Hopefully I'm not catching a cold...

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.20939N, -149.767W