[LispM-Hackers] Imminent death of the SSDN2 predicted!

James A. Crippen james@unlambda.com
03 Mar 2002 01:39:22 -0900

Nyef <nyef@softhome.net> writes:

> On 1 Mar 2002, James A. Crippen wrote:
>
> > When Mr. Bridgewater (or any other willing volunteer for that matter)
> > has the rest of the SSDN2 converted into text I will probably remove
> > the PS/PDF versions from the web server and public access.  I'll keep
> > them around for backup, but I think the text versions should suffice,
> > since there's no real graphics in the original.  I'm also getting
> > tired of four hour long downloads from Mongolia and Zaire that slow
> > down my link at random times during the day... (^_^)
>
> You might also consider removing the full version and all the individual
> sections that have already been converted, which would save you at least
> some bandwidth...
>
> And the URL where I've been uploading the converted sections when I'm done
> with them to is, as always, http://www.dridus.com/~nyef/lispm/ssdn2/

I've uploaded them to the web site.  I've also removed read
permissions for those PDFs already converted to text.

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.20939N, -149.767W