[LispM-Hackers] Can't load band on Linux: core dump (N928.LOAD)

Paolo Amoroso amoroso@mclink.it
Thu, 03 Jan 2002 13:21:41 +0100

On Wed, 02 Jan 2002 10:00:03 -0500, John Morrison wrote:

> If you are interested in tracking this down (and I certainly hope you

I am.

> are), I'd try and see if the lispm object gets correctly allocated and
> initialized in main().  I should not be at all surprised if this is an

Huh... I'm not much familiar with C++ (using an euphemism I could say that
C++ is rocket science for me :) but I'll do my best.

Paolo
http://web.mclink.it/amoroso/ency/README
[http://cvs2.cons.org:8000/cmucl/doc/EncyCMUCLopedia/]