[LispM-Hackers] Catching up

Dave Richards dave@synergy.org
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:20:28 -0800

Hello folks,

I am trying to catch up to where you folks are.  I have read a number of
posts and have a few really basic questions:

	1. Where is the E3 Project Page, from which I am to learn how to access
CVS?  I have never worked on an open source project and have not used CVS
before.
	2. Where is the TI binary/source code located?
	3. What documentation do we have to work from?  I did find/download the
document referred to as ssdn2 and spent an hour or two reading it last
night?
	4. How much of the macroarchitecture has been puzzled out?

	Thanks!

	Dave