[LMH]Outstanding work on SSDN2

James A. Crippen james@unlambda.com
Sun Apr 28 17:50:01 2002

John Morrison <jm@mak.mak.com> writes:

> (He asked, most definitely pushing his luck...) Now that you guys have
> got this down to a science, does this mean I should finally scan in my
> LISP CHINE NUAL for similar treatment?  I promised Francois Rideau at
> tunes.org that I would someday do this, but it has never risen to the
> front of my 9-PalmPilot-page "todo" list.

I guess we could.  I'm not patient enough to work on the ten-finger
conversion, but I like to do the TeXification.

> Some of the folk at work swear by Doxygen (sp?).  Unfortunately, I
> have never played with is.  Let me know what to do.

I think I looked at it and was disappointed for some reason, but
that's been six months or more.  I'll have to go back and look around
again.

> If code were art, mine would either be Chiaroscuro (half obscured in
> darkness) or vaguely Picasso-esque (in the sense that both eyes were
> on the same side of the face -- lacking perspective?).  I expect many
> much more amusing analogies could be made here if I had the benefit of
> a Classical Education.

Hmm...  Perhaps Van Gogh?  It makes you want to chop off your ear? ^_^

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.20939N, -149.767W