[LispM-Hackers] Latex

Paolo Amoroso amoroso@mclink.it
Tue Apr 23 10:23:01 2002

On 23 Apr 2002 01:23:52 -0800, James A. Crippen wrote:

> Uh, we should just say something like what applies to Usenet: "If you
> post to the mailing list you have basically given up any copyrights
> and have put your text in the public domain except for quotes which
> belong to their respective copyright holders."
>
> Anyone have a different opinion?  If you really want to claim

Similar issues were recently raised in comp.lang.lisp shortly before Edmund
Weitz started the Common Lisp Cookbook projects. I seem to remember that
opinions were different from yours, and I suggest that you at least skim
the relevant articles via the Google Groups archive.

Paolo
http://www.paoloamoroso.it/ency/README
[http://cvs2.cons.org:8000/cmucl/doc/EncyCMUCLopedia/]