[LispM-Hackers] Way OT: Keyboard picture

James A. Crippen james@unlambda.com
Mon Apr 15 03:37:01 2002

This is waaay OT but would someone with a real Exploder be so kind as
to take a picture of the keyboard and send it to me?  Lossless GIF/PNG
preferred over lossy JPEG.  And try to get the keycap labels in focus
too.

Anyone?  It's for a guy who collects keyboard layouts.  He's some
weird Japanese guy who just has a huge collection of diagrams of
keyboard layouts.  He's managed to get the Symbolics layout, but
doesn't have one for TI or LMI.  I figured I could he could put
together the TI layout from a good picture.

Oh if you've got an LMI Lambda keyboard a picture of that would be
really cool too.  Or if you've got a genuine Tom Knight keyboard or
WAITS space cadet keyboard.  (Yeah, right.)

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.20939N, -149.767W