[LispM-Hackers] Do we need a read barrier to support e3 GC?

Tim Moore moore@bricoworks.com
Sat Apr 13 08:22:00 2002

If you're handling forwarding pointers and otherwise simulating VM in
software already, then no. But if you're doing that, and in my message of
a couple of weeks ago I argued that you need to, then you don't need to do
very much to the Intel MMU at all.

Tim