[LispM-Hackers] How many bare iron candidates

John Morrison jm@mak.com
Sat Apr 13 06:53:01 2002

Hi;

I am interested to know whether we need a GRUB (rather than Etherboot)
version of the bare iron e3 build target.  I neither need nor want it,
but if you have only one computer and are interested in running the bare
iron version, you would need the GRUB version.  (If you have another
computer of any type in addition to the target x86 PC capable of being a
DHCP master and TFTP server, then you can use the Etherboot version.)

So, please do me the courtesy of a reply (off the list, just to me), and
I will see whether there are enough GRUB-only candidates to justify the
continued effort.

Thanks,

-jm

--