[LispM-Hackers] Latex

Emmanuel Rialland eriallan@bigpond.net.au
Mon Apr 22 22:07:00 2002

I am currently going through the archive of the mailing list to spot any
commentary enlightening, clarifying or debugging parts of SSDN.

The intent is to insert those straight on the tex files (as footnotes, side
boxes...) to centralise the documentation as much as possible (James: I agree
that is the best).
Being French and being at a loss to understand the US I-love-patents and
sue-your-neighbour state of mind, I am happily playing with those at home,
but I suspect I will need to clearly (1) separate copyrights between the
original text and additions and (2) get the appropriate authorisations from
the relevant authors of those mails ???

James, you mention E3. Was ist das?

Emmanuel