[LispM-Hackers] Conversion program for manuals

James A. Crippen james@unlambda.com
07 Oct 2001 22:53:46 -0800

Carl Shapiro <cshapiro@panix.com> writes:

> I have some code which can remove Explorer font escapes from Lisp
> source.  You may have to make some minor changes to make it load
> correctly in your Lisp.  You can download it here:
>
> 	 ftp://ftp.hlrz.com/pub/strip-explorer-fonts.lisp

Looks like what I wanted.  I should have looked in JWZ-PUBLIC
first -- of course he wrote something like that... :^P

CMUCL bitches about the first defvar in the file; it doesn't like
INT-CHAR as a function.  I'll fix this later unless someone else beats
me to it.  Looks like I just need the right #\foo incantation.

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.2069 N, 149.766 W,