[LispM-Hackers] Test under MacOS X

James A. Crippen james@unlambda.com
07 Nov 2001 02:18:48 -0900

My fiancee just bought an iMac with MacOS X 10.1 installed.  Naturally
I felt compelled to obtain the developer's kit which includes GCC
2.95.2.  The environment is actually quite nice, and I really
recommend it as a commercial alternative to a desktop Unix.

In any case, I snarfed the latest CVS copy of E3 and N928.LOAD and
compiled and ran.  It seemed to run okay (ie, it dies where you'd expect
it to :-).  The output looks a little bit funny and I'll do a more
detailed comparison against my output from Linux a little later on.
However, I think that we can conclude that currently it works
perfectly well without modifications.

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.20939N, -149.767W