[LispM-Hackers] Kappa is moved

James A. Crippen james@UnLambda.COM
Thu, 10 May 2001 23:25:20 -0800 (AKDT)

I got a wild hair up my ass and moved it this evening, pissing off my SO
in the process (because I spent two extra hours at work getting everything
ready while she waited for me).

Kappa is now firmly ensconced in my rack in the computer room at my
house.  It should be up for the indefinite future.  The new IP address is
12.17.138.171.  You all should update your HOSTS.TXT or whatever so any
CVS accesses that you make won't depend on the nameservice.

I have deleted the old address 12.17.190.233 from the nameservers on kappa
and gamma (the secondary) and am in the process of clearing that old IP
address out of InterNIX's records.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled hacking.

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.2069 N, 149.766 W,