[LispM-Hackers] Playing with errors

James A. Crippen james@UnLambda.COM
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 11:31:39 -0800 (AKDT)

I'm just starting to add error handling to the source.  I'm starting with
app.cc and e3.cc.  Since I've not written any exception handling before
someone should probably take a look at the code and see what they think.

Yes, I know that the CVS server is misbehaving.  This is actually
happening because the name server still has one good address and one
invalid address listed for Kappa because I haven't done the move
yet.  I've been too busy with work deadlines (12 hour days, 7
days/week) to actually get anything done on that front.

I have a few minutes while I busy-wait on someone else to finish some
hacking before I can continue with work, which is why I'm taking the time
to hack on e3.

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.2069 N, 149.766 W,