[LispM-Hackers] Re: Sent up tarfiles

James A. Crippen james@UnLambda.COM
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:47:44 -0800 (AKDT)

I now have the tarballs (archives and exploded trees) at kappa:/home/lispm
belonging to the user group so everyone with an account should have
access.

I've divided up things into an 00TARBALLS directory which holds archived
tarballs, an explorer-bands directory which contains bands, an
explorer-docs directory which contains various flavors of docs, and an
explorer-source directory which contains source trees.  Anyone wishing to
contribute more sources, bands, or docs from living Explorers, old
backups, or substance from other (non-Explorer) Lispms should put things
here.  I'll be putting my Genera source tree for browsing in this
directory when I have my XL1200 moved home.

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.2069 N, 149.766 W,