[LMH] hello, anyone there?

Tim Newsham newsham at lava.net
Sun Dec 27 11:52:24 EST 2009

> If anyone has images of disks, I'd love a copy. I'll put them up on
> http://www.unlambda.com
>
> Several years ago three of us put  a lot of effort into getting two different
> explorer emulators
> working.  As I recall, we managed to get them both booting to a prompt.  I
> think one did
> networking also.

There is an explorer emulator that works.. somewhat.
I used it a few years back for a while but found that it would
crash after about 10minutes of use.

I put up some notes on using it on the lispm wiki that dan moniz
put up.  The wiki has since gotten a lot of spam, but there's
probably a clean version somewhere in the history.  Ahh, here we
go:

http://labs.aezenix.com/lispm/index.php?title=Explorer_First_Tour

here's an old spam-free edit of the main page, fwiw:
http://labs.aezenix.com/lispm/index.php?title=Main_Page&oldid=1529