[LMH] usim/chaos bug?

Tim Newsham newsham at lava.net
Sat Feb 3 13:53:44 EST 2007

Hi,
    I was using usim and tried to copy a file to my unix machine using
chaos. I was able to build and run the chaos server, and run usim and get
the connection working.  I loaded the file I wanted to copy into zmacs
(>chaos>hosts.text.orig.1) and then saved it to unix
(server://tmp/hosts.text.1).  The file saved, but it was truncated at 3904
characters.  I later tried to read a file in the opposite direction and
the thing seemed wedged.

Mind you I'm running this on freebsd and I may have had to make some minor
tweaks to get it to compile, but I dont THINK I botched it.. I havent
tried to debug much yet.. just wanted to know if others have had problems
or can think of what might be going wrong.

Tim Newsham
http://www.thenewsh.com/~newsham/