[LMH] Problems in the "MIT CADR" package.

Colossus Pike Colossus.Pike@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:12:58 -0400

Hello.

 Thank you for your work on the CADR lisp Machine emulater.

 Now, I have found two errors and I have one question.

 The errors are in the file "usim.tar.gz".  Once the files is expanded,
it has two symbolic link namely "partition-78.48.lod1" and
""partition-sys210.lod2" which are broken and the files do not exist.
The Link suggest the files are located in a directory
"/work6/oldtapes/*".  So when executing the program "diskmaker" it gives
an error message for the first file. Not sure if these two files are
important at this time but they might be.

 Now the question maybe because of the two errors stated above.  And
that is the "disk.img" that is created by the "diskmaker" has a file
size of 115,167,232 bytes. But the archived and the one ship with the
windows version has a size of 85,808,128 bytes.  Which is 29,359,104
bytes smaller than the "diskmaker" built version.  Will the difference
matter at this point or will this be fixed at a later date?

    Thanks!

    colossus