[LMH] File bands

Brad Parker brad@heeltoe.com
Mon, 05 Dec 2005 17:10:22 -0500

Daniel Seagraves wrote:
>Does anyone know how to change file bands or read the contents of the
>other one? The sys-intro manual says to read the I/O reference, but we
>don't have it.

I don't know how but I think it's in the partition info.  My "epart.c"
program shows one of the properites (0x4) set for FIL1 but not FIL2.

I'll try setting it for FIL2 and seeing what happens.

(FS:LMFS-LIST-DIRECTORIES) will list the directories.  There are 6-7
but don't contain much of interest. (fs:lmfs-list-files "dirname") will
list the files in that dir.

The local file system does work, as I can create an save files.  I'd
like to get NFS going so then I can pull files in and compile them...

btw: I see this pretty regularly "CPU: MD CLOBBER PROTECTION STOP 7"

-brad