[LMH] Lisp timing issue solved

Brad Parker brad@heeltoe.com
Mon, 05 Dec 2005 12:39:24 -0500

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bj=F6rn_Victor?= wrote:

>Actually I think it was just the keymap which was screwed up, so Lisp
>didn't see keys coming up correctly.  I cleaned up the code just a
>little, mostly in order to understand it better (attached, including
>fixes to initialize the RTC so Lisp gets the right time).
>
>Anyway, it seems to work better for me. YMMV?

I tried Bjorn's patch and it worked really well for me.  Looks like the
machine somehow managed to find the data & time also (which is great!)

should I apply it?

I fumbled along for a while before I managed to halt at 81.  I didn't
see any keyboard problems.  Things actually seem to be working pretty
well.

I could not get the mouse to work at all, however - no doubt an SDL
problem.  And the SDL window is *huge* - was it always that way?  What's
the correct window size it really wants?

(daniel - I could swear you sent me email about that over the weekend
but I can't find it - blah)

-brad