[LMH]Nevermore

nyef@sc.am nyef@sc.am
Fri May 21 08:45:01 2004

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 03:27:41PM +0100, Robert Swindells wrote:

> >Oop. Yeah, that's in my current version. I tried to send you a tarball
> >of my WIP directory, but I guess that didn't go through.
>
> When did you send it ? My outgoing email was being sent with an incorrect
> reply address for a few days.

Yeah, just looked in my sent folder, the email address was wrong. Do you
want me to send it to you now, or would you rather wait for me to put
together a proper release this weekend?

> It made sense for you to use the ExpI roms to debug Nevermore, but
> 256 words doesn't really seem a big enough sample to help much with
> an ExpII variant.

How about an argument about accuracy-in-emulation? The real thing boots
from that 256-word ROM, why shouldn't the emulator?

> Robert

--Alastair