[LMH]Nevermore (well, exploiter actually)

Brad Parker brad@heeltoe.com
Thu May 20 12:05:02 2004

"Mark J. Dulcey" wrote:

>It's a pity that nobody seems to have turned up a working Lambda. Those
>routinely shipped with full system sources, all the way down to the
>microcode, though some customers didn't bother with the full sources
>because they didn't have enough disk space for them.

I'm tracking down some alleged "lambda sources" on 9-track.  We'll see
what's on the tape (if if they can even be read, he said, crossing his
fingers).

I'll certainly speak up if the tapes yield something.  It will be some
time in June.

I've also found someone who claims to have some T300 platters from a
CADR and "wants them read".  Al Kossow has the only CADR I know of which
might be able to read them - another adventure...

I've been searching high and low for "CADR sources".  No luck yet.

(never thought of looking for a *working* lambda :-) good idea!)

-brad