[LMH]FPGA / microcode

Jaap Weel weel@caltech.edu
Fri Mar 5 12:30:01 2004

"I was an old fart when I was in my twenties"
      -- Alan Kay

Don't be too offended; just realize that there was a LispOS mailing
list that discussed for 2 entire years about CL vs. Scheme, VM vs.
native, from scratch vs. Linux-based. The list archive greatly exceeds
in size the code that was ever written. Hence, there is a strong
feeling among people who have witnessed these endless discussions
before that talking about "LispOS" on mailing lists is intrinsically
wasteful of time.

All that said, please do check out Movitz.

	/jaap