[LMH]E2 cpu eprom

Nyef nyef@softhome.net
Mon Jun 28 15:47:01 2004

On Sun, Jun 27, 2004 at 05:47:54PM -0700, Al Kossow wrote:

> www.bitsavers.org/TI/Explorer/proms/2544191-5_11-18-87_ExpIIrAB.bin
>
> I'll have the board for a week or two if someone could tell me how
> to dump the config prom from the prom monitor I could do that and
> the one on the E1 as well.

Hate to say it, but that is the config prom. The only other ROM space
that we're missing for the ExpII is the 256 word IROM that is actually
on the CPU chip (I've said it before, we'll probably have to write a
custom microload for a working system to get that one).

I don't suppose your E1 will boot a lisp world, will it?

--Alastair