[LMH] Re: [LMH]CADR software/images?

Brad Parker brad@heeltoe.com
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:14:20 -0400

[if you can, please don't send email in html]

Steve Krueger wrote:
>The CADR has an interesting clocking scheme that is
>"mostly synchronous"

Thanks - that's very interesting. (and I agree what what you are saying;
still some of the logic might be nice to have, at least for a rev 0.0)

>This discussion reminds me, I had started to write a description of
>(some of the arcane aspects of) the CADR and how it was morphed into
>Explorer I and Explorer II.  I'll have to find that.  Oh, and _that_
>reminds me that I promised to let the the ex-AI Lab and LMI guys I ran
>into this summer in Cambridge take a look at it for accurracy and
>expansion.  I guess I'd better get busy.

such a document would be interesting.  a quick glance looks like some of
the microcode decode is very similar...

-brad