[LMH]nevermore progress?

Nyef nyef@softhome.net
Fri Apr 16 23:07:01 2004

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 10:07:18PM -0700, Al Kossow wrote:

> I see there is an image up now from 04/08 with the standalone
> diag menu.

Indeed so, even if it did require patching the partition table
in order to get it to come up (and figuring that out took about
a day and a half).

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to do too much since then.
I got a rather difficult-to-interpret result from the ALU tests,
and then got bogged down in the I-Memory tests (which won't
accept an abort command). Then between messing with SBCL and
actual for-pay work (unfortunately not Lisp related), I haven't
had much time for Nevermore recently.

The situation is improving now, but I probably won't be
releasing a new version until after it can pass a few more of
the standalone diagnostics.

--Alastair Bridgewater